Claire turned nine months old today. This month has been so exciting and heart-warming. Claire is quite mobile now crawling all over the place. She still scoots from time to time, but she has also mastered the traditional crawl. What I love the most about this month, is how Claire will now rest her head on my shoulder. It makes me melt every time. Our nighttime routine consists of nursing, then slow-dancing to some classical music, before laying her down. As soon as you walk over to turn on the music, her head will hit my shoulder. Ahhhhh.
Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Nine Months Old
Claire turned nine months old today. This month has been so exciting and heart-warming. Claire is quite mobile now crawling all over the place. She still scoots from time to time, but she has also mastered the traditional crawl. What I love the most about this month, is how Claire will now rest her head on my shoulder. It makes me melt every time. Our nighttime routine consists of nursing, then slow-dancing to some classical music, before laying her down. As soon as you walk over to turn on the music, her head will hit my shoulder. Ahhhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's just beautiful, MR.I see her teeth & how mobile she is, and I know what's coming around the corner for Audrey.Love to you all!
Post a Comment