Claire turned 16 months old today. I find it very hard to believe. She is growing so fast. She does have some frequently used, discernable words. We have deemed her first official word to be "kitty" which is very amusing since she never owned (or saw many cats) prior to moving into our house when she was one year old, but has been a dog owner since birth. She has been fascinated by her new cat since day one. Claire "speaks" to the cat every time we see him and is very quick to point out the kitties in books. Her second word is "shoe." There are some other words that she repeats; such as "hi" and "cracker," but they have not been used on a regular basis.
I should have some photos later this evening as my dad and step-mom will be visiting, but I wanted to be sure and get a post up earlier, so I won't forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment