Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Playing at the Park
I took Claire to the park this morning before lunch. She realllllly didn't want to leave, especially the swings.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Claire takes after her grandfather. I never wanted to leave the swings either. It looks like you are enjoying really nice weather. Take care. Love, Grandpa Brian
Ethan loves swinging too...he would swing for hours if we let him. Claire is such a cutie! I love all the pictures - looks like you guys are enjoying Berea. We love it there!
3 comments:
Claire takes after her grandfather. I never wanted to leave the swings either. It looks like you are enjoying really nice weather.
Take care.
Love,
Grandpa Brian
Ethan loves swinging too...he would swing for hours if we let him. Claire is such a cutie! I love all the pictures - looks like you guys are enjoying Berea. We love it there!
Now I know for sure--some people are just born with "it". Claire is definitely and IT Girl! She has a ton if IT!
Post a Comment