Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Mittens
Claire's first time wearing mittens. She was convinced to try them once I put some gloves on. She didn't want to take hers off either.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad to see Claire's starting young to keep her hands warm. Tell her that Grannie keeps 2 pairs of gloves in her car, 5 pairs in her classroom at school, and 3 pairs at home (all different colors of course - whatever suits the mood). I'm always prepared for those who might be lacking - always willing to share. Love, Grannie
2 comments:
I'm glad to see Claire's starting young to keep her hands warm. Tell her that Grannie keeps 2 pairs of gloves in her car, 5 pairs in her classroom at school, and 3 pairs at home (all different colors of course - whatever suits the mood). I'm always prepared for those who might be lacking - always willing to share.
Love, Grannie
What Mommie does Claire must do too. How cold was it?
Love Jill
Post a Comment