Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Monday, May 23, 2011
It's a Girl!--Paige Bradley Garrett
Claire will have a little sister!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yea! Okay, so I was wrong. That's been known to happen before, a few times in my life. Another granddaughter sounds great to me! Thank you. Love, Grandpa
Wonderful images make it seem as if Paige Bradley has already arrived! Your uncle john is going to use your choice as ammunition in the debate surrounding the naming of baby boy veeck. He thinks that john or samuel are great. Emma and John
4 comments:
Yea!
Okay, so I was wrong. That's been known to happen before, a few times in my life.
Another granddaughter sounds great to me! Thank you.
Love,
Grandpa
Congratulations!!! It will be so much fun to have another neice! I'm so excited for you, and I can hardly wait to meet her!
Jennifer
Wow! Great ultrasound pictures!
Wonderful images make it seem as if Paige Bradley has already arrived! Your uncle john is going to use your choice as ammunition in the debate surrounding the naming of baby boy veeck. He thinks that john or samuel are great. Emma and John
Post a Comment