Sunday, July 3, 2011

25 Weeks

Week 25 has been a bit of a struggle. Paige is doing very well and frequently lets me know this with a stretch, jab, or dance in my abdomen. I love all of the movement. The struggle I'm facing is the battle between wanting to hold Claire and physically not being able to do so as much as I would like. With my belly sticking out as far as it is, it's difficult to situate Claire comfortably when I pick her up. Also, I know for my back's sake that I need to limit it as much as possible. The days of her wanting me to pick her up will be fading and I just want to soak it all up now. I'm trying to find a balance between physical and emotional comfort.

Weekly weight change = +1.0 lbs.
Total weight change = +23.0 lbs.
Our friends Mark and Carrie (in photo with me above) held a 4th of July party, but we were slightly distracted and didn't get to take many photos. Here are a couple. Carrie is 8 weeks ahead of me with her first child.

No comments: