Friday, January 6, 2012

Three Months Old


Paige is already 3 months old! She loves hanging out in the Bjorn even if it's just around the house. She likes to be up high and see what's going on. She has been cooing often and she loves her tongue action moving it out and in her mouth. This week she was at daycare Tuesday through Friday and it went really well. I have worked my schedule this semester so that I can go over every day at noon to feed her. I've enjoyed that time with her. (I know all of these photos are basically the same pose, but there are subtle differences in each one, so I had to use them all.)



3 comments:

Jill said...

I sure see her Daddy in the pics. Both of your girls are so very pretty
Love Jill

Anonymous said...

This is the next best thing to holding her in person. Thank you,
Grandpa Brian

Gorham Family said...

What a cutie! I love the multiple photos because they really show her little personality. I'm so glad that daycare went well! That must be a relief.