10 Months! Paige is now waving, crawling and pulling up. She got herself to a standing position today all by herself without holding onto anything. It didn't last long. She also knee-walked a few steps to the coffee table. For anyone who doesn't remember, Claire was a veteran knee-walker. She walked on her feet for one day at 16 months old, then not again until 17.5 months relying on her knee-walking the entire time. I don't think it will be a long phase with Paige, but you never know. Paige still just has two bottom teeth, but I'm certain others are making their way in. I tried really hard to get a good picture of her today, but now with all the crawling she does, it's nearly impossible to get a non-blurry photo.
1 comment:
I can't believe she is so big already! Lots of milestones lately.
Post a Comment