It has been a crazy week. Claire, Andrew and I all came down with a violent stomach bug Monday night and we were pretty worthless on Tuesday. After not running all week, I ran my second 5K this morning and knocked a minute off of my time! I was surprised to say the least. This afternoon my sophomore year roommate from Macalester came to visit us with her husband. We went to the Spoonbread Festival and had a wonderful time hanging out. These are some photos I took of Paige at lunch today.
3 comments:
Wow! That is a crazy week! I'm glad you're all better after that stomach bug. Yuck. Congratulations on another great race!
How many teeth does Paige have now?
So sorry you were both so sick but better now Paige is absolutely adorable in the photos-kissable kissable kissable. Hard to believe she is almost 1 yr old. I can honestly see sister resemblence in these. Is she wanting to walk yet?
XO
Post a Comment