Until I figure out what to do with the photos, I thought I would add a cute story about Claire to the blog. Last night I was in my room with Paige packing for a trip. I was letting Paige play with a small, satin jewelry pouch. Claire came upstairs to play and wanted a pouch of her own. Instead, I gave them both a change purse. Claire asked if we could put coins in hers. After we did, she closed it and said, "Do you think the coins will change?" To which I replied, "Oh, no, honey. 'Change' is another word for 'coins.'" A few minutes later Andrew called us down for dinner and Claire said, "Maybe while were eating dinner our coins will change." I'm not sure what she thought the coins would change into, but it was pretty adorable.
Paige's latest cute thing is when you give her a hair brush, she'll try to brush her hair. She usually brushes her hair all forward, then starts blinking a lot because the hair gets in her eyes. It's pretty darn cute too.
No comments:
Post a Comment