Monday, January 14, 2013

The End of an Era

Dear loyal blog readers,

I hate to inform you, but I have discontinued work on this site.  I have a difficult time paying to post photos here, when there are numerous sites that will allow you to do it for free!  If you would like to stay up to speed on photos of the girls, I post pictures at least once a week on Facebook, so be sure to send a friend request if you haven't already.  I have enjoyed sharing my journey through parenthood with you on The Garrett Family blog, but all good things must come to an end.

all the best,
Mary Robert

1 comment:

Gorham Family said...

I have held out on joining Facebook for so long! But now I think I'm going to get pulled in. How can I survive without seeing pictures of my beautiful nieces?!? Thanks for all your wonderful posts!