The past couple of weeks Andrew has been going to work in the morning, coming home to eat lunch with Claire and me, then all three of us go back to work in the afternoon.
For several days we've been trying to capture Claire's smile in a photo. Here are some attempts and finally success.
4 comments:
What a beautiful smile! What a doll! I can't believe how fast she has grown. I can't wait to see her again soon!
Love
Aunt Laura
I've been waiting for Mother's Day pics! BEAUTIFUL! Your hair is getting longer! She is just too precious!
Happy Belated Mother's day Mary Robert. Now you can understand the true meaning. What gorgeous photos, precious smile! Glad to see she likes her pacifier. Love to you all Jill
Happy first Mother's Day!
You both (all) look great - Claire is ADORABLE! Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment