Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Foods

Claire tried green beans last night, but it was not successful. We tried again twice today and she wasn't fooled. We mixed some into her rice cereal and it wasn't enough for her to notice. I think we'll try a few more times before we give up on it. In the photo above, Claire sneezed while Andrew was bringing the rice cereal spoon to her mouth. In the bottom photo, you can see most of the green beans on her bib. Both photos were taken in her new high chair which came in last week. She's still adjusting to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone teach Claire some manners. I guess it's got to be Mary Robert though. Cause even today when Andrew is done with a meal, half of it is on his face.

Anonymous said...

Is this some kind of torture? It is funny because I used to get green beans when everyone else was having squash.

We enjoyed the photos from your trip to Minneapolis, especially the pictures of Claire on the bed.

Take care and see you very soon.

Love,
Grandpa Brian