
Andrew started introducing the sippy cup to Claire at 6 months. She didn't want anything to do with it until close to 9 months. She still needs to work on tilting the cup, but loves drinking her watered down apple juice like a big girl. We also found shortly after Christmas that Claire understands how to use a straw. She'll take a few sips of my water when we go out to dinner.


Claire doesn't pull up to standing, but can stand well with the support of the coffee table. She moves up to her knees without pulling up on anything, so I'm wondering how long it will be until she will try to walk.

As of this morning (after the editing of my brilliant sister), I have finally finished putting together my pregnancy journal in publishable form through www.shutterfly.com. I'm looking forward to having a hard copy detailing my pregnancy to pass down to Claire. I know that no pregnancy is the same, but this will let her know about my experience and maybe what to expect if she decides to have children one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment