Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Swim Suit Season
This was Claire's first time in a bathing suit. The photo below was actually the first picture taken. It took some time for her to warm up to the idea, but when she did, I took the photo above. Molly had rolled around in berries, so she got a bath while Claire played in her swim suit.
Very sweet pictures! I can't believe how long her hair is getting. Looks like she has a bit of curl to the ends too! Hope you all are doing well. Definitely looking forward to seeing you in August!
I wish we were having bathing suit weather. I guess you could call it that here if you just want to stand outside in your bathing suit without the pool. You might get a little cold though. Grannie
5 comments:
Very sweet pictures! I can't believe how long her hair is getting. Looks like she has a bit of curl to the ends too! Hope you all are doing well. Definitely looking forward to seeing you in August!
Just adorable! A true bathing beauty!
Ann
Is that Claires bathtub she's sitting in? How fun. Molly looks happy too.
Love Jill
I wish we were having bathing suit weather. I guess you could call it that here if you just want to stand outside in your bathing suit without the pool. You might get a little cold though.
Grannie
Look out Sports Illustrated!
Post a Comment