Breakfast:
milk
banana
waffle (whole wheat, no syrup)
Lunch:
milk
baby carrots
string cheese
sugar snap peas (which she usually picks the peas out of to eat)
crackers
apple slices (no peal)
Snack:
milk
Cheerios
raisins
Dinner:
milk
peas (usually 2 bowls, sometimes 3 or 4; sometimes substituted by broccoli)
string cheese
chicken patty (cut into strips; sometime substituted with fish sticks)
We're so lucky that she likes fruits and veggies. She also likes to share whatever I'm eating like yogurt, bread, or anything else she finds appealing.
We've been passing around a virus of some sort for the past week, so no photos to post, but I'll work on that for next week.
3 comments:
I think you'd better plant some peas in the garden this summer!
Auntie Ann
When did you start giving her carrots. I have been wanting to try them with Cara, but she only has 5 teeth.
Allison, we were hesitant to give them to her, but she has had a full mouth of teeth since she was a year old. They didn't start coming in until she was 6 months, but when they did, they all came in at once. We started around a year to break up the carrot pieces, then started giving her whole baby carrots around 18 months or so I guess. Cara is such a cutie!
Post a Comment