Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Maybe This Baby Garrett Doesn't Like Crab Cakes

I had a horrible case of nausea last night. I did have some "morning sickness" in the afternoon. Then, we took a candidate out to dinner at the Boone Tavern where I reluctantly ordered the crab cake, for lack of something better on the menu. (They have a great menu, but nothing sounded appealing at the time.) Then the nausea got much worse. I hovered the commode through the night/morning at 11:30pm, 1:00am, 1:30am, 2:00am, 2:30am, 3:00am, then 4:00am. I was miserable. I stayed in bed until 7:30am, but needed to get up and eat something. Andrew made some oatmeal for me (he is home on spring break) which was really nice. At 8:00am I finally had enough energy to stand up and take a shower. At work now I'm feeling much better, but I'm wondering about the crab cake. Needless to say, I won't be testing this theory again. Claire didn't like Indian food, maybe this Baby Garrett doesn't like crab cakes.

No comments: