Saturday, August 20, 2011

32 Weeks

My legs have become very achy this week. I've noticed I walk a little bow-legged if I've been sitting down for a while. It's been a good week despite the new aches. We bought some living room furniture on Tuesday, so that at Christmas we don't have to sit on the hardwood floor to open presents like we did last year. I'm hoping it gets some use between now and then too.

Weekly weight change = 0.0 lbs.
Total weight change = +32.5 lbs.
Our friends Carrie and Mark had a baby boy, Declan, on August 7th. They visited for a little bit this week. It was fun holding a newborn again. You forget how small they actually start out as.


3 comments:

AE said...

How exciting to think that in just a few weeks you will be holding your own newborn! Rest up those achy legs! Hopefully you won't be too busy with school during the next few weeks to store up some energy for Paige's first days.
Ann

Jill said...

Andrew once again looks totally at ease with a newborn. Lots of ice cream right now Mary Robert I'm sure is what just what the doctor ordered.
Love you all
Jill

Mary Robert and Andrew said...

Actually, Jill, the doctor suggested I cut out simple sugars from my diet (that I might be borderline diabetic). I'm still going to continue to eat my nightly bowl of ice cream and occasional candy bar though. :)