Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Monday, August 8, 2011
Schedule C-Section
At my doctor's appointment this morning, Paige measured 4 lbs. 2 oz. which is a week ahead. We have scheduled a c-section for Friday, October 7th, so if Paige doesn't decide to arrive earlier, we'll see her in less than 2 months!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't know which of these pictures is more amazing: seeing Paige in utero or seeing Claire in pigtails!
6 comments:
I don't know which of these pictures is more amazing: seeing Paige in utero or seeing Claire in pigtails!
:D
Everybody looks absolutely beautiful.
So Much Joy!
Love,
Uncle Jennifer
Love them all!!
The images are just fantastic! Those feet look like she's ready to give you another good kick. Claire's pigtails are so cute.
Love, Grannie
She's just amazing! I bet you just can't wait to meet her!
Sisters they are in their looks. Wonderfully created both of them
Love Jill
So wonderful to "meet" Paige even before she is born!
Love,
Auntie Ann
Post a Comment