Thursday, December 1, 2011

Eight Weeks Old


I can't believe Paige is almost 2 months old. She is holding her head up very well now and makes lots of cute noises with smiles. She just lost her umbilical cord stump a few days ago which must be a record. She is still sleeping 8-11 hours in one stretch at night. Unfortunately, she sometimes likes to begin those stretches much later than Andrew and I would like. Paige will have her two month check up next week. I'll keep you posted.




I also have to add some cute quotations by Claire. She has been saying the most adorable things lately. I know I won't be able to remember them all, but I have to memorialize some of them.

The other day as I was driving Claire home from school she said, "I love you so much, Momma." I almost melted.

Part of our nighttime routine is to read a book with Claire, sings songs, then go to bed. As Andrew was reading to Claire, she was less interested in the story and more interested in her new stuffed dog that she really wasn't listening. When Andrew finished he said, "Claire, I'm going to sing some songs now." To which Claire replied, "You go for it, Daddy."

When Claire came home from school on Tuesday, she topped them all and ran up to me and said, "I just missed you today, Momma." It was so sweet. I'll try to remember some other sweet phrases and add them to the list.

3 comments:

jill said...

2 adorable girls So much to be thankful for each and every day
Love Jill

Gorham Family said...

Those quotes by Claire are so sweet! And I love seeing Paige's personality emerging. Cute, cute, cute!

AE said...

Treasure those little comments and keep them close to your heart. They will grow up all too quickly!
Ann