Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday, Claire!

I started on Claire's cake Thursday night. In this picture Claire is licking the batter off of the spatula while I'm making the Oreo crust and chocolate cake.

Birthday morning. Claire's first picture as a three year old. She actually wanted it taken!

She didn't want photos taken of her in her princess dress (from Mia), but I managed to get these anyway. She LOVES her princess dress.






Complete with glass slippers. I had to take this while she was watching Toy Story (which we let her do on her birthday).

Eating some snacks before presents.







Every child should have presents wrapped in ACS (American Chemical Society) wrapping paper.




This was my first ice cream cake. It had an Oreo crust with chocolate fudge, chocolate cake, vanilla ice cream, with sprinkles that Claire picked out (she calls them sparkles). Claire also wanted Mickey Mouse on the cake. Luckily, any time she sees three circles, she calls it Mickey Mouse, so I used Oreo cookies for the Mickey face.






We didn't realize the Claire had picked out the candles that don't blow out. Oops.






















1 comment:

Gorham Family said...

Happy birthday, beautiful princess! We love you!