Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Monday, March 12, 2012
Paige's First Romp in the Grass (an overlooked milestone)
It was such a gorgeous day and one benefit of daylight savings is that we can play outside after dinner. This was Paige's first time playing in the grass.
3 comments:
Jill
said...
As I remember Claire wasn't too sure about her first grass experience. Paige looks like she doesn't mind it too much. (Nice weather?) XO
Can we get that super weather to hold on for a while? It is snowing right now. I see that Paige likes leaves just like her sister. Claire looks so grown up. Love, Grandpa
3 comments:
As I remember Claire wasn't too sure about her first grass experience. Paige looks like she doesn't mind it too much. (Nice weather?)
XO
Can we get that super weather to hold on for a while? It is snowing right now. I see that Paige likes leaves just like her sister. Claire looks so grown up.
Love,
Grandpa
Precious family time!
Post a Comment