I will never get tired of taking pictures of my girls. I wish I could capture every one of the looks that they give. Each is so special and dear to me. The picture above is a little pixelated because it was the first I took not realizing the camera was in video mode. It was the best of the girls and I tried so hard to get them to look at me that way again, but I wasn't able. Instead I did a "Print Screen" while having the video up and saved the image as a jpeg to add it to this post.
Claire wanted to be in a picture with her bears in the stroller, so I was more than happy to oblige.

2 comments:
Such precious girls! I wish I could be there sitting in the grass with them!
I feel the same way - I bring my camera everywhere I go and I know my computer must be in overload with all the pics I download. Your girls are beautiful and I love all the updates!
Post a Comment