Monday, May 28, 2012


Most pictures I've taken of Claire smiling since she was about a year old have been the result of trickery and occasionally, bribery. She will tell you time and time again that she does not like to have her picture taken. It's very frustrating for me. Sometimes if I'm taking pictures of Paige, she'll want to get in on them which is one reason I have an absurd number of Paige photos--they are often bait. I was really hoping to get an adorable photo of the girls in the backyard this morning in their matching outfits, but no such luck. I tried.







Getting ready for a walk.


1 comment:

Gorham Family said...

These are great photos! What fun memories you'll have! In the first picture of both girls, Paige looks like she's going to be the kid doing bunny ears behind someone else in important photos. So cute!