Claire has been wanting to run with me since I started back a couple of weeks ago. We bought her some running clothes this morning and tested them out this afternoon. She had had a long day already, so we didn't get further than the end of the street, but I was on Cloud 9 during that short little "run." We were both laughing, giggling, smiling, and having a great time! I loved it! That's what I dreamed of as a high schooler running those cross country trails.
2 comments:
Way to go, Claire! And you, too, Mary Robert, for starting up running again. I hope you're not hurting too much!
So . . . when is Claire going to be running her first 5K?
Clearly Claire is inspired by her momma! I bet Paige will want to get in on the Garrett girls running team next summer!
Post a Comment