Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Sunday, September 16, 2012
First Race in Over 10 Years!
This is the shirt that was given out at this race 20 years ago. I'm pointing to the 1992. I first ran this race 21 years ago, but I can't find that t-shirt.
I won 1st place in my age division! I was surprised to say the least..
2 comments:
jill
said...
Way to go Mary Robert. I bet it felt great 1 to win and 2 to run in this race again after 21 years. Can't imagine that you had kept that t shirt. Now I get your Mothers name on your t shirt-She is running for commissioner right? Jill
WOW! Congratulations! You are amazing! I'm still trying to decide if I want to run a 5K in a couple of weeks. I ran it when I was pregnant with Levi, but I was in better shape then. Either way, you're inspiring!
2 comments:
Way to go Mary Robert. I bet it felt great 1 to win and 2 to run in this race again after 21 years. Can't imagine that you had kept that t shirt. Now I get your Mothers name on your t shirt-She is running for commissioner right?
Jill
WOW! Congratulations! You are amazing! I'm still trying to decide if I want to run a 5K in a couple of weeks. I ran it when I was pregnant with Levi, but I was in better shape then. Either way, you're inspiring!
Post a Comment