Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Out of Space!!!!
Apparently I have surpassed my picture quota on this blog, so...I will have to figure out whether to delete past entries, or discontinue maryrobertandandrew.blogspot.com. Hmmmm.
Hey! The same thing happened to me! What is the deal with Picasa Web Albums? There were a bunch of duplicates in my file, but there was no way for me to delete any pictures. And when did all my pictures start having to be funnelled through Picasa? Did I miss the memo about imposing fees on bloggers? It won't take very long to use up 1GB of free space, even if we start new blogs. Can I rant and rave a little bit more? Sorry! Let me know if you have any suggestions for another blogging route.
The same thing just happened to me a few days ago when I tried to upload pictures for a new post. Let me know what you decide. I am going to delete pictures from Picasa because we have all our pictures on IPhoto as well. We don't need them in two places. If deleting pics from picasa gives me more room, that may give me a few more months. Not sure what to do after that, though. -Terre
4 comments:
Oh how sad! Hopefully you will continue in some capacity. All of your Boston family love feeling a bit closer and a part of your lives!
Hey! The same thing happened to me! What is the deal with Picasa Web Albums? There were a bunch of duplicates in my file, but there was no way for me to delete any pictures. And when did all my pictures start having to be funnelled through Picasa? Did I miss the memo about imposing fees on bloggers? It won't take very long to use up 1GB of free space, even if we start new blogs. Can I rant and rave a little bit more? Sorry! Let me know if you have any suggestions for another blogging route.
Love,
Jennifer
Oh I hope you will continue! Can you just move to another domain? bereagarretts.blogspot.com is open!
We loved the Thanksgiving pictures and we love you all--
The same thing just happened to me a few days ago when I tried to upload pictures for a new post. Let me know what you decide. I am going to delete pictures from Picasa because we have all our pictures on IPhoto as well. We don't need them in two places. If deleting pics from picasa gives me more room, that may give me a few more months. Not sure what to do after that, though.
-Terre
Post a Comment