I naively thought that my "morning sickness" would be gone for good once it stopped plaguing me every minute. I don't feel sick all day, but there are several hours at a time that my stomach just won't calm down. Other than that, my week went well. Hearing the heartbeat on Thursday was lots of fun. It's difficult not having any other pregnancy sign to reassure me that the baby is doing well except hearing the heartbeat every four weeks.
Today's weight = 119 lbs.
5 comments:
MR -- mom forwarded me your email about a week ago, and i've been reading your blogs... CONGRATULATIONS!!! i know you and andrew are thrilled, and i'm so excited for you both. i'll be keeping up with the progress that you and baby garrett are making, but i just wanted to let you know i was thinking of you.
also -- i'm in opelousas working/living now for the academic year, so hopefully i can see you before i move out of the state? are you ever in the lafayette/BR area? if not, i could certainly justify a trip up to shreveport to see you and check it out. let me know what you think :)
love, lanier
Congrats guys! I am so excited for you two! Jamie and I figured it was just a matter of time - you guys will be such great parents!
MR and Andrew,
We are wishing we could hear the heartbeat, too! It is great fun to keep up with your blog. My busy week last week is done. I even played 18 holes on Sunday afternoon.
Take care.
Love,
Grandpa Brian
Just found out about your blog site from Amy. What a great idea. What will they think of next. Fun to read about your visits to the doctor and Molly's escapades. Keep crackers and wter next to your bed MR so that you can have some before you get out of bed in the morning. This might help with the "morning sickness"(lots of acid that builds up over night). Does this sound like a nurse or what? Anyway hope you are all staying high and dry with all of your rain.
Love to the 4 of you
Jill
I hate to tell you this but some women have "morning sickness" the entire pregnancy! Rare, though. I hope I didn't scare you off peanut butter! Other nuts (almonds, walnuts) don't seem to be a problem (and you can get almond butter).
Ann
Post a Comment