Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Thursday, September 4, 2008
"Early Education" Center Visit
Today Andrew and I visited a highly recommended child care center to get our names on a waiting list. We've heard that it can take a year to get a spot, so it looks like were just in time. It's held at a Methodist church a few blocks from campus. They actually say that they aren't a "child care center," but an "early education center." They start the children on curriculum I believe at 2 (but I may have that wrong). They also said that last year all of their preschoolers tested on the high end of the kindergarten learning or beyond. The infant room was a little intimidating to two soon-to-be parents without even a baby bump. It's still difficult to think that far ahead when we're still adjusting to the idea of a baby. It feels good to have something in mind, even if we chose another route.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's never too early to look! Love the picture for the week.
Love
Laura
Post a Comment