Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Maternity Clothes


I'm not "showing" by any stretch of the imagination, but I am getting a little thicker around the waistline. This week it was more apparent to me when my fitted shirts seemed to hug my tummy, so I decided to buy some maternity clothes. I didn't want to buy a lot because I have no idea how big I'll get and how fast, but I did buy a couple of tops and a skirt all with plenty of growing room. Andrew has kindly taken a couple of photos of me wearing my new tops.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! I love the tops! And your smile is beautiful. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Love,
Laura

Tim, Terre, Ethan and Owen said...

Hi Mary Robert! Laura told me about your blog and I've been keeping updated with all the news on Baby Garrett. Congratulations!
See you in a few weeks!
-Your Cousin, Terre

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that this has been a better week for you Mary Robert. Of course you look adorable in your "Mommy to Be" clothes. Enjoy the next stages of pregnancy, as it will go by pretty fast.
Love Jill