
New this week is that last night Andrew felt Baby Garrett kick for the first time. As I was working on the post yesterday I had my hand on my belly and noticed the movement. Then, I ran into the living room for Andrew to feel it. She kicked (or punched) a few times very fast, so I'm trying to catch her in the act again so Andrew can get a longer feel. Last night we went to a "black-tie optional" fundraising dinner held by Centenary. I was ecstatic that I could fit into a dress that I wore to my brother David's rehearsal dinner. Andrew looked great in his suit that he wore to his sister Jennifer's wedding. A friend in HR took a photo of the two of us that I'm going to try to get a copy of and post.
This week my back has stayed pretty achy all over. I'm sure this will come and go throughout the pregnancy, so I was kind of expecting it.
Today's weight = 130.5 lbs. (I may have over-indulged in birthday cake last week. :))
No comments:
Post a Comment