Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ice Cream, Mmmmmmmm

As it turns out, Baby Garrett is already taking after her Momma in her love for ice cream. Surprisingly enough, it had been almost two weeks since I had eaten any ice cream. Andrew and I decided to have some Ben and Jerry's last night around 8:45pm (I rarely deviate from my "everything, but the..." and Andrew branched out from his usual "half-baked"). We went to bed around 10pm and Baby Garrett was moving around so much I didn't know if I'd fall asleep. It was a fun feeling though.

2 comments:

Tim, Terre, Ethan and Owen said...

Two weeks since you ate ice cream?!? That's too long for a pregnant woman! Ethan and I both loved ice cream when I was pregnant, too. Come to think of it, we still do! :)
-Terre

Anonymous said...

I knew it was a girl and happy belated birthday! Cliff