Sunday, July 12, 2009

Alexandra's First Birthday

Alexandra will turn 1 year old on July 15th, but we celebrated her first birthday yesterday. There was a ladybug theme and delicious cake and ice cream. Chris' mom, sister, sister's boyfriend, and grandmother were there as well as my mom.



The Lewis family in the middle of opening presents.

We tried to get a photo of Wesley, Alex, and Claire on my grandmother's couch together because my brothers, sister, cousins and I used to line up on that very same couch for a "cousins" photo when we were young. It's very difficult to get a 3.5 month old, 1 and 3.5 year old to hold still, not cry, and look at the camera. Here are my best shots.




Wesley picked up on how to use the blowers pretty quickly and loved it.



"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to."

No comments: