Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Friday, July 10, 2009
Natural Bridge State Park
Andrew, Claire and I visited one of Kentucky's state parks yesterday, Natural Bridge. It was a very beautiful area that I had never been to and Andrew and I are taking advantage of our time off to explore those parts of Kentucky. Here are some photos from our trip. (Claire is wearing socks to stop her from scratching some mosquito bites on her foot.)
Andrew and Claire under Natural Bridge.
We did as the Easterbrooks women do and "packed a lunch" for the hike. Even Claire had a packed lunch.
Some parts of the trail were very narrow.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Makes me want to go out and take another National Park road trip. Kevin
1 comment:
Makes me want to go out and take another National Park road trip.
Kevin
Post a Comment