
Claire has an interactive book called "Pat the Bunny." In it, Paul and Judy smell flowers, read books, and "feel Daddy's scratchy face" which has an illustration of a man with part of his beard replaced with sand paper. We let Claire try the real thing with Andrew's beard and she LOVES it. She laughs the entire time.

She also really likes to be in the action. Yesterday, she was not content on the blanketed floor, so we propped her up between us cushioned by the Boppy which made her very happy.

I can't help but to take photos of her sleeping. I find it adorable every time.
2 comments:
She is just too cute. Miss not getting to see her, but definately looking forward to Christmas time. She is going to be so big! Love to you all.
I can't wait to try her out with my scratchy beard in October. Take care. Love, Grandpa Brian
Post a Comment