Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday!

I had a wonderful 30th birthday. Claire wanted to start the celebrating early, so she was up at 6 am this morning. As a result, the next photo was taken at 7:45am.

Claire and Andrew decorated the dining room in honor of my big day. Among my presents, Claire helped Andrew pick out a beautiful necklace (that Claire immediately stuck in her mouth as shown in the top photo).

I feel so blessed.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Elaina says "Happy Birthday" to her birthday buddy! (Happy Birthday from me too!)

jill said...

Happy Birthday once again Mary Robert. Looks like Andrew and Claire did themselves proud for Mommies birthday. Claire must have been exhausted from blowing up all of those balloons.
Love and Kisses
Jill

Momma Mia said...

What a lucky Momma to have such a thoughtful husband and enthusiastic daughter. Claire went all out!

Anonymous said...

A wonderful day for a wonderful person!! So much color and things to look at for everyone. Andrew, Molly, and Claire must have had a busy day.
Love, Grannie

Anonymous said...

I REMEMBER VIEWING YOUR BIRTH FROM THE OBSERVATION ROOM. IT WAS QUITE EXCITING.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
LOVE,
DOTTY

Jenilee said...

I love the pic of her sleeping at 7:45am. that was my girls! early rizers and early nappers! :)