Amen to what Grannie said. Happy Birthday belatedly Mary Robert. I sent a comment to your blog directly from Seoul internet, and apparently it did not reach your blog. So I am writing through my office computer in Federal Way. I so enjoy watching the latest video about twice a day, since I am starved for entertainment.
Looks like Claire sure wants to move but doesn't quite realize what she has to do yet. I'll bet she is crawling by christmas! Love all of the baby noises/talk. Love Jill
3 comments:
If I can't be with you, this is the best way to get my daily fix of Claire.
Love, Grannie
Amen to what Grannie said. Happy Birthday belatedly Mary Robert. I sent a comment to your blog directly from Seoul internet, and apparently it did not reach your blog. So I am writing through my office computer in Federal Way. I so enjoy watching the latest video about twice a day, since I am starved for entertainment.
Love,
Grandpa Brian
Looks like Claire sure wants to move but doesn't quite realize what she has to do yet. I'll bet she is crawling by christmas! Love all of the baby noises/talk.
Love Jill
Post a Comment