Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Petting (Observing) Zoo
I don't believe Claire did any petting at the small animal petting zoo today, but she did enjoy observing them. I was surprised that she kept her hands to herself given that she plunges towards Molly any chance she can get. When she gets a little older and can walk around like the other children I think she'll have more fun.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh how adorable! Maybe she was more interested in watching the other children. Is that a Kentucky jacket I spy? Auntie Ann
4 comments:
Oh how adorable! Maybe she was more interested in watching the other children. Is that a Kentucky jacket I spy?
Auntie Ann
Maybe she is afraif of germs?
Afraid, not afraif. I mean, she could be afraif, but that isn't what I meant to say.
Sit back and watch, that's what I say. Right Claire?
Auntie Jill
Post a Comment