Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Weekend with Cousins
Wesley and Alex have spent the weekend with us. I tried to get a few pictures here and there, but it's so difficult with the moving targets. We played in the backyard in the morning, then walked to the park after naptime. Andrew pulled the three in the wagon and I pushed a double-stroller (just in case two didn't want to ride in the wagon) and walked Molly. It was a lot of fun.
Oh, I love it! They look like they are having such a good time with each other. (except for that one in the wagon where Wesley is beaming and the other two are frowning!). Who knew that the wagon would be big enough for 3? Auntie Ann
Ann, all three of them really enjoyed the wagon, but Claire just does not like to have her picture taken from time to time and Alex is a sympathy crier.
3 comments:
Oh, I love it! They look like they are having such a good time with each other. (except for that one in the wagon where Wesley is beaming and the other two are frowning!). Who knew that the wagon would be big enough for 3?
Auntie Ann
Ann, all three of them really enjoyed the wagon, but Claire just does not like to have her picture taken from time to time and Alex is a sympathy crier.
Cute, cute photos. You had a busy weekend and I'm sure all were quite tired. Love that the cousins can see each other. Nothing like family.
Love Jill
Post a Comment