I had a wonderful birthday celebration yesterday with the loves of my life, Andrew, Claire, and Paige. After taking Claire to daycare, I gave Paige a bath and we did a little relaxing. In the afternoon, we did some more eating and snoozed in the recliner. After Andrew and Claire came home, we opened presents and then took the girls to our friends house, Andrea, Josh, and Ainsley, so that they could watch the play while Andrew and I enjoyed a dinner just the two of us. After coming home we had cake and Paige passed out around 8pm and didn't wake up until 7:45am! I was worried a few times in the middle of the night that something was wrong, so I didn't get as much rest as one would expect, but it sure beats getting out of the bed to nurse. All in all, I couldn't ask for more!
Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
Birthday Celebration
I had a wonderful birthday celebration yesterday with the loves of my life, Andrew, Claire, and Paige. After taking Claire to daycare, I gave Paige a bath and we did a little relaxing. In the afternoon, we did some more eating and snoozed in the recliner. After Andrew and Claire came home, we opened presents and then took the girls to our friends house, Andrea, Josh, and Ainsley, so that they could watch the play while Andrew and I enjoyed a dinner just the two of us. After coming home we had cake and Paige passed out around 8pm and didn't wake up until 7:45am! I was worried a few times in the middle of the night that something was wrong, so I didn't get as much rest as one would expect, but it sure beats getting out of the bed to nurse. All in all, I couldn't ask for more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really like that pic of Claire mugging it up for the camera at the sink! What a ham... :)
Happy birthday, MR! Those are two gorgeous babies you've got. And a sleeping through the night birthday present. Well chosen, Paige! Lots of love.
Post a Comment