Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend


We've had a great weekend. Definitely one for which to be thankful. On Thanksgiving Day, Claire had an impromptu play date with her friend, Owen, who lives down the street. My mom came over and we had a very low-key dinner that Andrew made part of the time with Paige in the Bjorn and I entertained Claire.





Afterward, Claire and I hung the stockings and a few Christmas lights. We made room for the tree that we'll get next weekend and set up a small tree (1.5 ft tall) in her room.


Yesterday, we celebrated with my mom's extended family in London, Kentucky.









Today, Claire, Paige and I visited my mom, sister and her family in Danville, letting Andrew have a day of relaxation. While in Danville, Claire went to her first movie in the theater. We watched "The Muppets Movie." Being the crazy mom that I am, I took a picture of her in her seat before the previews began. Paige also joined us and only made a small noise once, but my mom, who held her during the movie, was quick to get her settled and she slept almost the entire time.



Claire enjoyed the movie, but got a little antsy after an hour or so. She also thought her seat was broken (because it kept flipping up) and that she needed a new arm-rest because hers had a hole in it. I loved the movie and enjoyed my company!

1 comment:

Gorham Family said...

Paige seems to be growing up so fast! I wish I could have been with Claire for her first movie. Her comments are hilarious!