My children sure do know how to scowl as soon as they come out of the womb. I promise that Paige doesn't always knit her brow, but most often the wide-eyes come out between 9 and 11 pm, so I don't usually have the camera on hand then. This week has been a lot of fun with Halloween and my brother Todd and his family visiting. On top of that, we have had quite the break through with Claire's potty training. She used the potty at home for the first time last Friday and has been successful with every attempt since then. I know that we might have a set back, as most children do, but just knowing that the potential is there is so exciting. She is so proud of herself and talks about what a big girls she is quite often now. It's adorable.
Claire had such a fun time hanging out with her cousins Brendan and Nora. In fact when she woke up Tuesday morning, the first thing she said was, "Where are my cousins?" and the last thing she said before going to bed Tuesday night was, "I'm 'cousin Claire.'" What a sweetheart.
Nora, Mia, and Claire enjoyed giving each other lots of kisses on Halloween night. They were moving so quickly I didn't get a good photo, but the sentiment is there.
3 comments:
Your daughters are SO ADORABLE!
What wonderful family memories. (and I don't think Paige is scowling in the photo; I think she is reflecting on the deeper meaning of life!
How fast they change. So proud of Claire and her recent accomplishment. Her hair is adorable and looks like she really adores her cousins.
Love you all
JIll
Post a Comment