Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Easter!


Easter fell on our 6th wedding anniversary (April 8, 2006) this year, so we had even more celebrating to do. We had a wonderful day together as a family enjoying each others company reflecting on how much our lives have changed in those 6 years. Life is good.


These first few pictures were taken on the day before Easter while Grannie and Grandpa were packing to head back to Washington. On Easter Sunday, Claire was not interested in taking any family photos. We sure tried, but were unsuccessful. I can't wait until she is an adult and I can tell her about herself as a child.





























2 comments:

AE said...

What a fun set of photos! I felt as though I was there with your adorable family! Can't wait to see you all this summer.

Gorham Family said...

A belated "Happy Anniversary" to you! The last photo proves that you had a fun-filled day.