Saturday, April 7, 2012

Six Months Old...Yesterday



Yesterday was a filled day. I managed, with the help of Grannie Beth, to get both girls to Lexington, in their cute outfits, with hair brushed (a more difficult task than one might imagine) for photos yesterday. They were Paige's 6 month photos, and Claire's 3 year photos. I was able to get one decent shot of each girl individually and one of the two of them together. I will post those as soon as I can.


Paige has changed so much this last month. She is very interested in grabbing my necklaces, and whatever toys are in her line of vision. She does get a little sad when I leave the room, but can be easily distracted. She can sit up on her own for a few minutes at a time before toppling over. She has come very close to the back to tummy roll-over, but hasn't quite conquered that milestone. Just in the last week Paige has really enjoyed rice cereal. We didn't start it as early as we did with Claire because she didn't seem interested for so long, but now she is like a little bird chirping in between bites.

No comments: