It looks like Baby Garrett has made it through its first hurricane. Gustav hit the Shreveport area sometime last night and early this morning. The eye didn't get us, just peripheral storms. There might be a few more tomorrow, but we're holding up well.
It was so much fun to tell our family and friends that Baby Garrett is on the way. Their excitement just multiplied ours. We're telling our colleagues/friends Thursday night and Friday afternoon. It will be such a relief to not hide it anymore.
3 comments:
HAVE A HAPPY BABY TIME!
Baby? YES!
I can't wait to meet Baby Garrett and be as great an aunt to them as Obert has been to Wesley and Alex. I hope that I get to be in the delivery room while Mary Robert is having horrible contractions so that I can read the monitors and say, "Can you feel that one? It is a 99. Here comes another one..." Wesley and Alex are excited to meet their cousin!
She is having a zipper installed. No pushing required.
Post a Comment