
Andrew is finally getting over his cold/flu from last week and I've never appreciated him more. I didn't realize how accustomed I had become to him making lunch and dinner and letting Molly out for her bathroom breaks in the evenings while I put my feet up. With the extra chores, extra weight, beginning of the semester (with lots of time on my feet), and lower energy level, last week was pretty exhausting. I started squeezing in a nap before dinner just to stay conscious until bedtime. Now we are back to our normal routine, so I'm feeling much more energized. (I should point out that our deal is that he makes lunch in the morning while I'm getting ready because I get up 45 min. earlier than him to walk Molly.) Fortunately, I have yet to catch whatever Andrew had. I'm trying my best to wash my hands often and not touch my face.
All of Claire's clothing has been washed and hung in her closet. (We won't get a dresser until after our move.) Her clothing looks so small. It's hard to believe that in a couple of months or so, we'll have a little one to fill it out.
Today's weight = 143.5 lbs.
2 comments:
You are just so cute with your perfectly round tummy, MR! I've also hung all the clothes up in the closet & even have some of the toys out on display. Perhaps a little early for me, but hey. It's exciting. Take care of yourself!!
Lots of Love
You look so cute!!
I remember the little clothes all lined up in the closet, I loved that. It's going to blow your mind how fast she grows out them though! :)
Post a Comment