Monday, January 5, 2009

28 Weeks Tomorrow

Seven months down and three to go. I started really getting into nesting mode yesterday. Andrew and I drove back to Shreveport from Kentucky on Saturday, so yesterday was spent doing laundry, cleaning and re-organizing Claire's room. Although it will only be her room for a few months, I still want it to be welcoming. I probably over-extended myself in the lifting and moving because my back and legs are feeling worn out today. I'll be better about enlisting Andrew's help in the future.

Claire's activity level has surged this week. Maybe I've just noticed it more because of the long drives and plane rides, but wow, can she move. I started to think again that we're really having twins, but I'm pretty sure a second baby would have been noticed in the last two ultrasounds. Our next appointment is on Thursday. It will be a long one because I'll be tested for gestational diabetes and we'll get to view the 4D ultrasound (I'm still not entirely sure why they call it 4D). I'll post those results as soon as I can.

Andrew and I met with our realtor today to discuss listing the house and what we should do before then. It looks like we're going to list it at the end of February. We feel like we can move any time between the end of May and end of July, but not before May, so our realtor thinks this will be a comfortable time. We also went to purchase new carpet for the master bedroom and Claire's room as well as vinyl tile for the utility (Molly's) room and spackle to repair the walls in there as well.

Today's weight = 140 lbs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. It is funny how you have changes so much in such a short time. Can't wait until you move, since Emma and I are in KY more nowadays, hopefully we can all get together (Laura & Chris, Terre & Tim, You and Andrew, Emma & Me, Cliff and Mary, all of the children, and whomever else is around :-))
Uncle John