The pounds really have started to add up. For anyone keeping track, I've gained a total of 25.5 lbs. I'm trying not to worry about it because I know there would be a problem if I weren't gaining weight, but it's not easy. Sitting for long periods of time is uncomfortable, but manageable. I love being pregnant despite the extra load and simple tasks (like putting on socks or tying my shoes) made difficult. It's wonderful knowing that a little human (part me, part Andrew) is growing inside of me. I enjoy people asking about her, or feeling my belly. I'm glad people can tell I'm pregnant without even knowing me and what I looked like pre-pregnancy. I feel honored to get the opportunity to take care of this baby prior to her entrance into the world.Today's weight = 142.5 lbs. (gotta love the holidays!)
No comments:
Post a Comment