

This past week, Andrew and I have registered for a few baby items at both Target and Babies R Us. We decided not to do the Pooh theme, but a little more "girlie" look with flowers in pinks, yellows and greens (shown above). I never thought I'd be up for the "girlie" look, but there are probably going to be quite a few things that I learn about myself in the process of becoming a parent. Baby Garrett has been very active this past week and we look forward to seeing the 3D image of her at our 28 week visit.
Today's weight = 133.5 lbs.
1 comment:
Looking great MR!
Mary and I will be seeing Laura and the family in a few weeks at Terre and Tim's place. Wish we could see you guys as well!
Merry Christmas to you, Andrew, the baby, and Molly...Cliff
Post a Comment