
This past week I've been feeling big. I keep walking into people or the eye-wash stations in the labs, and frequently opening doors into my belly. Don't get me wrong, I know it's essential to get bigger since there is a baby growing inside of me, but it's just weird. How big will I get? Also, since I've been pregnant my nose has been constantly stuffed up making it difficult to breathe at night. I've read that it happens because you have increased blood flow, so it's completely normal. It becomes a pain when I wake up a couple of hours early and am not able to breathe out of my nose. I breathe through my mouth which stays very dry. Then, I have trouble going back to sleep. Last night I found that using a nasal spray really helped my situation and I was able to breathe and rest as long as I wanted.
Today's weight = 135 lbs.
1 comment:
HAVE YOU TRIED BREATHE RIGHT STRIPS FOR YOUR NOSE? THEY GO ON TOP ON YOUR NASAL BRIDGE AND CAN GIVE YOU SOME MORE AIR FLOW WHEN YOU BREATHE.
ALSO, SALINE NOSE SPRAY CAN HELP IF THE NOSE IS DRYING OUT FROM LOW HUMIDITY DUE TO HEATED OR AIR CONDITIONED AIR.
Post a Comment